Attorney Anacletus Gyinia is the newest named Associate at Rodriguez & Moretzsohn, PLLC. He has joined us to focus his practice in the field of Immigration Law with his extensive business administration experience.
- Juris Doctor, Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, LA, May 2015
- Master of Business Administration, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, July 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Ghana, Accra, June 1998
Legal and Community Involvement
- Prior to arriving in the United States Ghana, worked with the United States Refugee Resettlement Program (Church World Service/Overseas Processing Entity), in the West and Central Africa office in Accra, from Feb. 2003 to Jan. 2006 in the capacity of General Service Officer (July 2004 – Jan. 2006) and Assistant General Service Officer (Feb. 2003 – June 2004).
- Hospital Administrator for Nyaho Medical Center from August 2000 to February 2003.
January 2006 to January 2017 – Southeastern Louisiana University – Department of Recreational Sports and Wellness:
Business Manager, Student Activity Center (Dec. 2015 – Jan. 2017)
Manager, Student Activity Center (July 2011 – Nov. 2015)
Assistant Director, Facilities (Oct. 2007 to June 2011)
Graduate Assistant (Jan. 2006 to July 2007)