Attorney Maria Pia Prebisch is a named Associate at Rodriguez & Moretzsohn, PLLC. Her practice focuses on all areas of immigration law.
Born in Buenos Aires, she moved to the U.S. at the age of 17. She lived in Houston for 10 years before relocating to Corpus Christi in 2013. While in law school, she met her husband, with whom she has two children. On her spare time, she enjoys family time, reading, hiking, and keeping up with the news.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D. 2012)
- University of Houston (B.A. 2008)
- Transactional Law Practice Certificate (May 2012)
- Langdell Scholar (2010-2012)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity (March 2010)
- Graduated with Honors from the Universtiy of Houston (2008)
- “Automatic Visa Revalidation, A Guide to the Perplexed,” AILA Texas Spring Conference, 2013
- “Whether a Corporate Officer May Be Personally Liable as Guarantor Even Though He Signed a Credit Line Application as an Officer,” Texas Journal of Business Law, 2012
- Supreme Court of Texas (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Member of the Corpus Christi Bar Association and serves on the Board for multiple organizations, including the Coastal Bend Woman Lawyers Association.